PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 5, 2012

UNFI

this is not my picture, I am using this picture from the UNFI website

The other coop I participate in and buy the rest of my groceries(mainly flour and some yogurts) from is United Natural Foods, or UNFI.  This is another coop or buying club where you place your order online and then go to a location to pick it up.  You will have to contact them to find a drop point in your area and sign up with that drop point to order.  I love my drop in St. Joseph and love the wonderful families I have met by doing this.  If you are in the northwest MO area and would like to become a part of my drop point let me know and I'll get you the information you need.

This was the original coop I started out in.  I used to buy everything through them, but have found certain things are cheaper with Azure so I switched to buying them there.  But I just couldn't give up on UNFI.  I still buy some of the sale produce through them and we buy our Brown Cow yogurts through them as they are cheaper than any of the others I've found for my husband to take in his lunch.  The major thing I still buy from UNFI are my organic gluten free flours.  I can get flour in bulk from reputables brands that I have used and love and not have to worry if it is contaminated!

To learn more about how you can start buying through UNFI go Here.

Here's a quick look at their products and services.

And last but not least their about us page!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I was intrigued as to why you called these postings "coop." I was thinking you were referring to a chicken coop. OK, light finally dawned on my marble head - you mean coop as in buying cooperative. Would love to see if you can write about national ones, if they exist!

    ReplyDelete